Enjoy the best of both worlds
The Hallmark Hotel Liverpool South (formerly known as the Best Western Alicia Hotel) is in a plum location. We’re kissing the fringe of the 200 leafy acres of Sefton Park and set firmly in a Grade 1 heritage listed oasis of tranquillity with a boating lake, classical statues and wonderfully restored Palm House. Yet, we’re also a stone’s throw from the buzzing restaurants, culture and nightlife of central Liverpool, one of the UK’s most thrilling cities to visit.
Choose a hotel that really takes care of you:
- Super-fast free unlimited WiFi during your stay.
- Located less than three miles from Liverpool Lime Street station.
- 6 miles from Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
- 41 comfy bedrooms.
- A really popular venue for weddings, celebrations and corporate dinners.
- Stunning photos can be taken in our beautiful Italian terraced garden.
- We’re licenced to host your wedding ceremony here.
- Free parking.
- Green Business Tourism Scheme, Gold Award Winner.
Award-winning adventures (literally)!
We’ve been named Merseyside Hotel of the Year for two consecutive years so you know you can expect the very best when you choose to stay at the Hallmark Hotel Liverpool South. For explorers, there’s hundreds of things to see, do, watch or experience within a two mile radius of the hotel from the world famous Albert Docks to live events at the Echo Arena. For business travellers to the city, we offer free parking, free, unlimited, fast WiFi for the whole of your stay and a great night’s sleep in one of our really comfy bedrooms. And at the end of the day, it’s good to know you can retire and relax in the friendly surroundings of the recently upgraded Glasshouse restaurant and enjoy a fantastic meal carefully crafted by our head chef Ian and his team.
Visited 4903 times, 1 Visit today