Here are the details:
Dainty dishes are all well and good, but if your hunger has reached industrial levels, there’s only one place you can really go to satisfy demand. Grab your hard hat and pack your safety goggles, then head for Meat Factory.
• For £19 (up to a £35.80 value) enjoy a starter and a main course each for two.
• For £38 (up to a £71.60 value) receive the same for four.
• Start off with sweet and tangy barbecue ribs, tender marinated chicken wings, or super-crispy corn fritters served with your choice of dip.
• Then, ‘moo-ve’ on to some truly massive meaty plates; southern-fried chicken breast topped with pulled pork and mozzarella, a gargantuan mixed grill showcasing some beautiful cuts of meat, and a classic philly cheese steak — rump steak covered in mushrooms, onions, and stringy mozzarella cheese.
• If hot dogs and burgers are more your bag, try the del toro with bacon, beef chilli, jalapeños, cheese, nachos, and house sauce; or, go for the pulled pork dog, loaded with soft, tender pork joint, a potato pancake, and barbecue sauce.
• Meat Factory are all about great food, friendly service, and a relaxed atmosphere, so no need to fret if you’ve left your bow tie at home.
• Step onto the production line on Lark Lane.
• Please see fine print for opening times and exclusion dates.